To coincide with the Waterford Gallery of Art’s next exhibition, ‘A Survey of the Landscape’, we are looking for YOUR landscape images of where you live, love and are inspired by.
Send us a high-resolution photograph (no larger than 10MB) for your images to be included on-screen within our next exhibition – and be in with a chance to win a €50 voucher at the Book Centre, Waterford.
Images can be black and white, colour, impressionistic, documentary, macro…though must feature the landscape (natural, urban or industrial, though not people). Images must be taken in landscape orientation only.
- All works must be your own creations
- Files must be high resolution though less than 10MB
- Please include your name and list the area/place of where the photograph was taken, and when.
- Competition is open to all ages.
- Please send no more than 1-4 images per submission.
- This competition is open from 18th April 2023 and will continue for the duration of the exhibition with images uploaded in the gallery weekly.
To enter, send all images to: firstname.lastname@example.org