Waterford City & County Council's Arts resource site
Well, hosted by Garter Lane Arts Centre, Waterford Healing Arts Trust and Waterford City & County Libraries, celebrates the benefits of participation in the arts for everybody and is generously sponsored by Genzyme Ireland and supported by Waterford City & County Council and The Arts Council
From Monday 5TH to Sunday 11TH October 2015 through out Waterford City and County
– Art exhibitions: Painting, photography, new media, installation, performance, print, sculpture, ceramics and stained glass.
– Performances: Theatre, music, tango, film, comedy, poetry reading.
– Workshops: Book art, origami, spatial properties of GP surgeries, Mindful Writing.
– Talk: Three Sisters 2020, Eat Your Way to Happiness, Art Therapy _ The Benefits, The Rocky Road to Recovery, Sowing Masterclass.
– Guided Tour: The Lafacadio Hearn Garden
For more visit: www.wellwaterford.com
Garter Lane Theatre: 051 855038 www.garterlane.ie
Waterford Healing Arts Trust: 051 842664 email@example.com
Waterford Libraries: 051 849975 www.waterfordcity.ie/library