Waterford City & County Council's Arts resource site
Waterford County Museum, Wednesdays, from March 30 to April 24 2019 at 3:00pm
A series of four 30 minute talks every Wednesday on subjects of local historical interest.
– March 27th: Visitor’s Impressions of Dungarvan
– April 3rd: The Hore Family of Shandon House, Dungarvan
A new series of Wednesday afternoon walks to buildings /places of historical interest in Dungarvan April 2019. The walks will be led by William Fraher museum curator and will focus on the history of one building/area. A brief introduction will be given at the museum before visiting the building/place of interest.
– April 10th: Augustinian Church
– April 17th: Dungarvan Town Park, Lookout & Swimming Pool
– April 24th: St Mary’s Parish Church
For more information – Click Here