OILIÚINT: PROISÉAS IARRATAIS DO DHEONTAIS NUA EALAÍON PHORT LÁIRGE (Cliceáil Link)
Waterford City & County Council has organised training sessions for the new online arts grants application process. The application process has been extensively revised so as to fit within the parameters of the new Council’s administration.We would advise you to book the session nearest to your locality. Please bring a laptop computer. Please note the deadline for grant applications is January 30th at 4pm. Booking is essential – ring 051 849678 to reserve your place.
- Waterford City: December 16th 2014, 2.30pm: Council Building: Bailey Room (Entrance through main door to City hall on the Mall)
- Kilmacthomas: January 7th 2015, 11.30am: Kilmacthomas Library
- Dungarvan: January 13th 2015, 2.30pm: Old Market House, Dungarvan
Please note that grants are awarded on a competitive basis and this training is for the following grants only:
- Professional Creative Collaboration Production
- Amateur Arts Production
- Amateur Musical Production
- Youth / Pre-professional production
- Marching / Concert Band programme
- Concerts programme
- Arts in Health /Arts & Disability programme
- Primary Schools Arts programme (exploring the arts)
- Youth Social Inclusion Arts programme
- Intergenerational Inclusion Arts programme
- Publishing Purchase Scheme
- Third Party Support Scheme
Professional Development opportunities for Artists is now covered by Artlinks which you can register and apply for by going to www.artlinks.ie It will not be covered in this training.
This training is not for those applying for Festival funding or Venue funding.
Check regularly with waterfordarts.com for updates.