A new print journal of haibun was launched in Ireland in April of this year, the only dedicated haibun journal in print form at this time. The editors include: Sean O’Connor (Editor in Chief), Amanda Bell and Kim Richardson (Assistant Editors). We expect the journal to be of approx. 70 printed pages, of a high production standard, printed in Ireland and posted internationally.
- Submit up to three haibun per issue
- There is no restrictions of the length of submissions of haibun
- Send work not under consideration elsewhere
- If your submision contains a haiku that has been already published please indicate the publications details
- Please state in the subject line: THJ, your name, where you live and the date eg. THJ, Mary Smith, Cork, Ireland, 01/02/2019
- Please place the work in the body of the email and do not send attachments – they will not be opened
- The cost will be €6 for a single copy. Multiple copies cost €5 each.
Send submissions via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: Submit work for the April issue during the month of February and during August for the October issue.