Deadline is midnight 26th June 2018
You are cordially invited to submit work for inclusion in the Summer Collection 2018 at Gallery 20ten. Deadline midnight 26th June, 2018.
The exhibition will run from Wednesday 11th July to Saturday 8th September. There will be an official opening at 6pm on Friday 13th. There is limited space in the gallery and more artists than we can cater for so we recommend early submission. Gallery opening hours are 1-5pm Wednesday to Saturday inclusive.
Please note carefully the following information:
- Each artist is asked to send photos of up to four artworks to firstname.lastname@example.org for selection. NB: due to limited space, we may only be able to select two works per artist, depending on size. Not all work submitted is guaranteed to be exhibited. The decision of the selection panel, aka Group 20ten, will be final.
- Please email title; artist name; medium; sale price (including 20% commission); artist’s contact number and email, and a short bio / artist statement (circa 100 words) with the submission.
- Deadline for submission via email is midnight Tuesday 26th June.
- All selected works must be submitted to the gallery on Saturday 30th June between 1 and 4 pm. No work will be accepted after this date.
- A submission fee of €10 per item selected, to cover cost of promotion, must be paid in full when artwork is delivered.
- Selected artists will be asked to volunteer as invigilators for at most 2 x 4 hr sessions.
- All works must be for sale. A commission of 20% will be charged on all sales, for example, where an artist wants €100 for the work – the sale price is €120. Sold pieces may be taken away by the buyer at the time of sale – subject to payment in full. (Fee is refunded if commission is greater than E10)
- All works must be securely labelled prior to delivery with the following information: title; artist name; medium; sale price (including 20% commission); artist’s contact number and email for enquiries.
- All works must be ready to hang, i.e. with hooks and strong cord securely attached. We have a limited number of plinths available for sculptures; please let us know in advance if you need one. Any special hanging or display requirements must be agreed in advance.
- It is the artist’s responsibility to ensure that all works are safe for public display. We ask each artist to indemnify 20ten art group in this regard. Indemnity forms must be signed when artwork is delivered.
- All works must be insured by the artist. While all reasonable care will be taken, all works are exhibited entirely at the artist’s risk. 20ten will not be liable for any damage or loss.
- Unsold works will be collected on Saturday 8th September between 2 and 5pm.
We look forward to hearing from you and hope to see you in the gallery in the near future, Christine, Milia, Pat and Beata – Group 20ten
Gallery 20ten, 18a Lombard Street, Waterford.
Galery 20ten Website and Facebook