Carrickpherish Library, Waterford – Tuesday mornings.
Whatever your New Year’s Resolution is, Carrickpherish Library has you covered! We are holding a series of free events every Tuesday morning at the start of 2018 to help to kick-start those New Year’s Resolution.
Carrickpherish Library branch manager Melanie Cunningham says “Our New Year, New You program in Carrickpherish Library is a great opportunity for those looking for some inspiration or for anyone perhaps overwhelmed with the information out their for nutrition, job searching, money management and affordable childcare. We are bringing in experts advisors in each of these fields to provide people with the best information and get them started on their way. This series of talks are free to all, but places are limited so get booking if you are interested!”
- Career Skills Workshop with Insight Recruitment and Training, Tuesday 16th January at 10am-1pm
- Affordable Childcare Talk with Waterford Childcare Committee, Tuesday 23rd January at 10.30-11.30am
- Money Management Session with Waterford MABS, Tuesday 30th January at 10.30-11.30am
- Nutrition Workshop with Jemma Kehoe, Carrickphierish Library, 6th February 2018, 11.30-12.30pm
- As always, Every Tuesday morning at 10.30am we have a Meditation Drop in Session held by Michael Dalton, Psychotherapist and Counsellor, this is €5 per session and open to all, just drop in.
This is a free event, open to all for booking, contact Carrickpherish Library at:
Phone: 0761 10 2696 – Caroline Power
Address: Carrickphierish Road, Gracedieu, Waterford, Carrickphierish, Waterford