Deadline for submissions: 1st May 2019
The exhibition will be held at I.C.A.Hall, Fethard on the 18th and 19th of May 2019.
The theme of the competition is MEDIEVAL
- Open to Munster residents only
- Open to 18yrs and over
- Artist’s interpretation, original work, Painting. Drawing, Ceramics, Wood or Sculpture
- Maximum Size of Work 60cm X 60cm (2ftx2ft)
- All works if for sale must have price
- No digital work
- On production of I.D. work can be collected at 6pm on Sunday the 19th of May or within 3 days. Any work not collected will be donated to a charity.
There are two stages to the competition:
Phase 1. A print or photograph A4 size of each art piece, maximum 3 pieces of work, each piece to be numbered, to be submitted by the 1st May with the artists fee of 20euro in postal order format. The artists name, address, phone no, email address, Title on the back of submissions, these will then be shortlisted.
Phase 2. Those artists who are shortlisted will be informed by the 6th May.
They will deliver their original work 4 days before competition/exhibition with an easel or plinth to exhibit their work.
A postcard with artist’s title and information to be with the work for the competition exhibition.
Deadline for submissions: 1st May
For submission details email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 0877539230
I.C.A.Hall, Fethard, Co Tipperary (off Main Street)