Waterford City & County Council's Arts resource site
Garter Lane Arts Centre, Monday January 20th to February 17th 2020 at 7:30pm
Kickstart 2020 with this 5 night course run by Dr. Mark Rowe (medical doctor, author, lifestyle medicine & vitality expert.) With so much stress and distraction in today’s world, Live with Vitality will give you strategies to live a life of more vitality for 2020 and beyond.
‘Live with Vitality’ uses latest evidence from medical science, along with insights from psychology and philosophy to support what Dr. Mark Rowe calls the ‘golden rule of self care’. Self care includes the interconnected elements of mind, body, spirit, & emotional wellbeing, underpinned by a strong sense of purpose. Live with Vitality embraces ‘learning by doing’ to enable you to make practical positive changes that stick.
• Embracing Stress: Why it is your response to it that matters.
• Psychological Fitness: Strengthen your mindset & sense of mindfulness.
• Habits & Willpower: How to harness them for your benefit.
• Emotional Vitality: Enhance your inner happiness, sense of fulfilment & connect more with your purpose.
• Food As Medicine: Gut-Brain Connections & Mental Health.
• Relationships: How they impact on your wellbeing.
• Lifestyle & Longevity: Living more by the ‘Blue Zone’ philosophy.
JAN 20TH | JAN 27TH | FEB 3RD | FEB 10TH | FEB 17TH
7:30 pm – 9:30 pm
€100 for 5 night course
Includes course materials & 9 online modules (each with a reflective workbook) to reinforce learnings.
Suitable for men & women of all ages.
Early booking recommended as spaces are limited. This course will sell out.
To book tickets Click Here
For more details visit:
Garter Lane Arts Centre, O’Connell Street, Waterford
Phone: (051) 855 038