- Have you a creative practice?
- Do you have experience working with children and young people?
- Can you support schools to develop innovative creative projects?
If your answers are yes then the Scoileanna Ildánacha/Creative Schools initiative is looking for you.
Creative Associates are…
… artists and/or educators with an understanding of the arts and creativity and its potential to transform the lives of children and young people. They are dynamic agents for change uniquely placed to form partnerships between schools and the arts and cultural community.
Creative Associates will…
… match the needs of schools to arts and creative opportunities in their locality. They will identify potential areas for improvement and will inspire, energise and drive schools forward in addressing these. Through this pioneering initiative Creative Associates will have the chance to shape the place of the arts and creativity in Irish schools.
The Arts Council is looking for…
… approximately 37 Creative Associates who will work with schools to develop a programme of engagement with the arts and creativity.
… Artist Creative Associates will be engaged by the Arts Council and can be individual artists/creative practitioners or named individuals employed by arts and cultural sector organisations.
- Artist Creative Associate Information Booklet (PDF, 0.14 MB)
- Artist Creative Associate Application Form (DOC, 0.11 MB)
- Artist Creative Associate FAQs (PDF, 0.04 MB)
….Teacher Creative Associates will be selected by the Arts Council to work on a part-time basis with Creative Schools. These applicants will be fully qualified and registered teachers who are working in a Department of Education and Skills recognised post.
- Teacher Creative Associate Information Booklet (PDF, 0.14 MB)
- Teacher Creative Associate Application Form (DOC, 0.10 MB)
- Teacher Creative Associate FAQs (PDF, 0.04 MB)