WOW, or What’s On Waterford, is a quick preview of some of the week’s major new events. If you have something you feel should be included click here and you will be taken to the instructions page.
Check back to this page every couple of weeks to see what’s happening in Waterford.
- 9 Nov to 14 Dec- Drum Circle Classes – Brigid’s Gallery Ardmore – Every Thursday 7pm to 8:10pm
- 16 Nov to 27 Jan – Winter Quintet Exhibition (Art) – Greyfriars Gallery- Tues to Sat 10:00am to 4:45pm. Open late night and Sundays during Winterval.
- 28 Nov to 23 Dec – Christmas Craft Fair – Garter Lane Arts Centre – 10:00am to 5:30pm, Sun 12:00 to 5:30pm
- 2 Dec – Draiocht Na Nollag (Exhibition Opening) – Joan Clancy Gallery, 3:00pm
- 2 Dec – Warts An’ All (Book Launch) – Gealach Gorm Theatre Kill CC – 8:00pm
- 10 Dec – Harmania Indie Choir Waterford – Big Sing Event (singing workshop) Edmund Rice Heritage Centre – 1:30pm to 4:30pm
- 16 Dec – The Island of Ireland Peace Choir (Charity Concert) – St Patrick’s Gateway Centre – 7:30pm